Back to Index
and Telecommunications (Subscriber Registration) Regulations, 2013
- S.I. 142/2013
September 27, 2013
PDF version (221KB)
If you do not have the free Acrobat reader
on your computer, download it from the Adobe website by clicking
1. Title and
date of commencement
3. Customer details to be registered
4. Registration requirements
5. Keeping of information by persons who lease or offer telecommunication
6. Conditions attaching to registration
7. Obligation of service providers
8. Establishment of central subscriber information database
9. Confidentiality and provision of data for law enforcement purposes
10. Provision of data for approved research and educational purposes
11. Secure disposal of protected information after use
It is hereby
notified that the Minister of Transport, Communications and Infrastructural
Development has, in terms of Section 99 of the Postal and Telecommunications
Act [Chapter 12:05] and in consultation with the Authority, made
the following regulations -
and date of commencement
regulations may be cited as the Postal and Telecommunications (Subscriber
Registration) Regulations, 2013.
(2) These regulations
shall come into operation on the 1st of October, 2013.
Please credit www.kubatana.net if you make use of material from this website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License unless stated otherwise.