Back to Index
Regulatory Authority Act, Chapter 13:23 (Act 3/2011)
September 22, 2011
Download this legislation
97 version (121KB)
PDF version (117KB)
If you do not have the free Acrobat reader
on your computer, download it from the Adobe website by clicking
Regulatory Authority Act, Chapter 13:23
Arrangement of Sections
1. Short title
and date of commencement.
ESTABLISHMENT, FUNCTIONS AND POWERS OF ZIMBABWE ENERGY REGULATORY
3. Establishment of Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority.
4. Functions and powers of Authority.
5. Establishment of Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority Board.
6. Constitution of Board.
LICENSING REGIME FOR ENERGY SOURCES NOT PROVIDED FOR UNDER ENERGY
7. Licensing requirement.
8. General duties of licensees.
9. Restriction on transfer, assignment and ceding of licences.
10. Licence application.
11. Terms and conditions of licences.
12. Renewal of licences.
13. Amendment of licences.
14. Enforcement of licences.
15. Cancellation of licences.
16. Form of licences.
17. Register of licences.
18. Funds of
19. Investment of moneys not immediately required by Authority.
20. Financial year of Authority.
21. Accounts of Authority.
22. Audit of Authority’s accounts.
23. Powers of auditors.
MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS RELATING TO AUTHORITY
may give policy directions.
25. Reports of Authority.
26. Chief Executive Officer and other employees of Authority.
27. Exemption from liability for Authority.
28. Notice of
30. Amendment of Cap. 13:19.
31. Amendment of Cap. 13:22.
Applicable to the Authority and Committees.
Download full document
Please credit www.kubatana.net if you make use of material from this website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License unless stated otherwise.