Back to Index
, Back to Inzwa Index
and Economic Empowerment (General) Regulations, 2010 - Statutory Instrument
21 of 2010
January 29, 2010
Read the Indigenisation
and Economic Empowerment Act
PDF version (167KB)
If you do not have the free Acrobat reader on your computer, download
it from the Adobe website by clicking
1. Title and date
3. Objective of regulations.
4. Every business to notify extent of present or future compliance with
5. Approval and amendment of indigenisation implementation plans and prescription
of thresholds and timeframes.
6. Indigenisation of merged or restructured businesses.
7. Indigenisation of unbundled or demerged businesses.
8. Indigenisation where controlling interests in businesses are relinquished.
9. Indigenisation of projected or proposed investments.
10. Persons or parties responsible for submitting forms, making notifications,
11. Proof of compliance with Act.
12. Extent to which procured goods and services are to be subcontracted
to indigenous Zimbabweans.
13. Indigenisation and empowerment assessment rating.
14. Employee share ownership schemes or trusts.
15. Identification of potential counterparties to notifiable transactions.
16. Valuation of businesses where truth or accuracy of valuation disputed.
17. Persons acting as fronts to be prosecuted.
Form of Notification of Extent of Indigenisation and Indigenisation
Form of Notification and Application Required by Section 3(1) (b) (c)
(d) (e) and 4 of Act
Sectors Reserved Against Foreign Investment in Favour of Indigenous
Form for Indigenisation Assessment Rating
Form for Qualifying Employee Share Ownership Scheme or Trust.
Form of Request to Minister to Identify Indigenous Zimbabweans as Potential
Counterparties to Notifiable Transactions. Form by Indigenous Zimbabwean(s)
Intending to Acquire Controlling Interest in Business.
is hereby notified that the Minister of Youth Development, Indigenisation
and Empowerment, after consultation with the Board, has, in terms of
section 21 of the Indigenisation and Empowerment Act [Chapter 14:33],
made the following regulations: —
Title and date
These regulations may be cited as the Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment
(General) Regulations, 2010.
(2) These regulations
shall come into force on the 1st March, 2010.
Please credit www.kubatana.net if you make use of material from this website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License unless stated otherwise.