Back to Index
This article participates on the following special index pages:
2008 harmonised elections - Index of articles
Regulations, 2005 [Statutory
Instrument 21 of 2005] - Updated
to 13 June 2008
June 13, 2008
amendments to 13th June, 2008.
PDF version (263KB)
If you do not have the free Acrobat reader on your computer, download
it from the Adobe website by clicking
4. Addresses of constituency elections officers.
5. Distinction of ballot papers when Parliamentary and Presidential elections
6. Deposits on nomination.
7. Instruments for marking ballot papers.
8. Counting of votes.
9. No person to notify results before official declaration.
10. Collation of polling-station returns and aggregation of ordinary and
11. Declaration of result of poll.
12. Collection of ballot boxes and packets after close of poll.
13. Presiding officer to arrange for delivery of ballot boxes.
14. Office hours and inspection and copies of documents.
15. Copies of rolls.
16. Duties of constituency elections officers and polling officers when
17. Inspection of nomination paper after close of sitting of nomination
18. Election agents: Presidential elections.
19 Prescribed classes of persons for purposes of sections 55(2)(b), 62(2)(a)and
77(3)(b) of Act.
20. Privileges of observers and election agents.
21. Election agents.
22. Election expenses.
23. Prohibited symbols.
24. Unqualified persons not to apply for ballot paper.
25. Prohibition of taking of photographs.
26. Old forms and availability of new forms.
27. Accreditation fees for observers.
28. Security to be given for purposes of section 165 (3) of the Act.
29. Complaints to Commission.
30. Offences and penalties.
FIRST SCHEDULE :
: Maximum Number of Election Agents, Observers and Journalists Who May
Be Present Within Polling Stations, Etc.
THIRD SCHEDULE :
is hereby notified that the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission, in terms
of section 192 of the Electoral Act [Chapter 2:13], has, with the approval
of the Minister, made the following regulations:—
regulations may be cited as the Electoral Regulations, 2005.
Please credit www.kubatana.net if you make use of material from this website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License unless stated otherwise.