Back to Index
This article participates on the following special index pages:
2008 harmonised elections - Index of articles
Regulations, 2005 [Statutory
Instrument 21 of 2005] - Updated
to 18 March 2008
March 18, 2008
amendments to 18th March, 2008.
PDF version (245KB)
If you do not have the free Acrobat reader on your computer, download
it from the Adobe website by clicking
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
4. Addresses of constituency elections officers.
5. Distinction of ballot papers when Parliamentary and Presidential elections
6. Deposits on nomination.
7. Instruments for marking ballot papers.
8. Counting of votes.
9. No person to notify results before official declaration.
10. Collation of polling-station returns and aggregation of ordinary and
11. Declaration of result of poll.
12. Collection of ballot boxes and packets after close of poll.
13. Presiding officer to arrange for delivery of ballot boxes.
14. Office hours and inspection and copies of documents.
15. Copies of rolls.
16. Duties of constituency elections officers and polling officers when
17. Inspection of nomination paper after close of sitting of nomination
18. Election agents: Presidential elections.
19 Prescribed classes of persons for purposes of sections 55(2)(b), 62(2)(a)and
77(3)(b) of Act.
20. Privileges of observers and election agents.
21. Election agents.
22. Election expenses.
23. Prohibited symbols.
24. Unqualified persons not to apply for ballot paper.
25. Prohibition of taking of photographs.
26. Old forms and availability of new forms.
27. Accreditation fees for observers.
28. Security to be given for purposes of section 165 (3) of the Act.
29. Complaints to Commission.
30. Offences and penalties.
FIRST SCHEDULE : Forms.
SECOND SCHEDULE : Maximum Number of Election Agents, Observers and Journalists
Who May Be Present Within Polling Stations, Etc.
THIRD SCHEDULE : Prohibited symbols.
FOURTH SCHEDULE :Repeals.
IT is hereby
notified that the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission, in terms of section
192 of the Electoral Act [Chapter 2:13], has, with the approval of the
Minister, made the following regulations:—
regulations may be cited as the Electoral Regulations, 2005.
Please credit www.kubatana.net if you make use of material from this website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License unless stated otherwise.